RPMT Exam 2014
Rajasthan Pre Medical Test abbreviated as RPMT is an Admission Test which is held every year by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences in order to provide gateway to the candidates who want to pursue Medical degree programmes. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .There are thirteen colleges which are affiliated to this university and situated at different locations of Rajasthan.
Study Programmes offered through RPMT Exam:
1. MBBS (Bachelor in Medicine; Bachelor in Surgery): 4.5 years course duration & 1 year internship
2. BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery): 4 years course duration & 1 year internship
3. B. Pharm (Bachelor in Pharmacy): 4 years course duration
4. D. Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy): 4 years course duration
List of Colleges available for Admission:
1. Daswani Dental College & Research Centre, Kota
2. Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College, Bharatpur
3. College of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry, R.A.U., Bikaner
4. Government Dental College, Jaipur
5. M.G. Medical & Dental College, Jaipur
6. Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
7. College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Vallabh Nagar, Udaipur
8. S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur
9. R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur
10. Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur
11. S.P. Medical College, Bikaner
12. Government Medical College, Kota
13. J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
The candidates should have passed or appearing in Intermediate (Class 12) with taking Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology/Biology and English subjects and secured 50% marks in Board Examination. The students of Other Backward Class, Scheduled Class & Scheduled Tribe need to secure only 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
As on 31st December, 2014, the candidates should have attained the age of 17 years. The relaxation in age will be applicable as per the rules of state government.
Online Application Procedure:
The applications can be submitted from interested and eligible students by 3rd of May, 2014 through online mode. The application process is divided into phases. In first phase, candidates have to submit relevant information regarding educational and personal backgrounds. In second phase, the application fee should be submitted and fill up the remaining relevant details in the application form. Retain the application form for the future use.
The candidates have to deposit an amount Rs1500/- (Rs. 750/- for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged) through CSC kiosk/E-Mitra.
RPMT Exam Pattern:
The paper will be of objective type and will be conducted on computer. The dates of online admission test are 28th May, 29th May and 30th May, 2014 in different time slots.
The paper shall comprised of questions from Physics (50 Questions), Chemistry (50 Questions), Botany & Zoology (50 Questions from each)/ Mathematics (100 Questions). Each question carries 4 Marks and 4 different options to answer.
There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
RPMT Exam Syllabus:
The questions will be of Intermediate standard and covers the syllabus as mentioned in the books of Secondary Board of Education, New Delhi, Rajasthan or Ajmer.
Admit Card for the Exam:
The Admit Card for the written exam shall be sent through post and the same will be available on the RUHS website.
Crucial Dates for RPMT 2014:
Closing Date to Apply for RPMT: 3rd of May, 2014 upto 12 midnight
Examination Dates: 28th May, 29th May and 30th May, 2014
Official Website of RPMT: ruhsraj.org