Sastra University Admission Form 2013-14:
Admissions in the technology courses are being offered by the Sastra University.
Placed at: Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
Activated hyperlink: sastra.edu
Programmes offered by the University:
2. Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech course
Duration of the programmes:
1. Duration of the B.Tech programmes is of four years
2. Duration of the integrated programme is five years.
Applicability of the candidates to apply for the programmes offered by the university:
For applying for the B.Tech/ 5 years integrated programme, candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates have to possess a valid rank in JEE main.
Candidates should be above the age of 17 but below the age of 21.
Application fee is Rs. 600/-. Fees can be paid through cash or by demand draft in favour of “SASTRA”, payable at Thanjavur.
1. Candidates can get the application form from the University in person.
2. Individuals can apply for the application form to get it by post. They have to send a demand draft of Rs. 650/- in favour of “SASTRA”, payable at Thanjavur.
3. They can also download the application form from the link to their official site.
They can print the downloaded form and then fill the application form.
4. Candidates can also apply online by visiting the website.
Mention all the details as required. Check spelling of your name, date of birth, courses applying for.Get more updates at recruitmentinfosite.com Paste passport size colour photograph. Signature should be at appropriate place.
Attach the required documents/certificates and send it to the address mentioned below: “Office of Admissions, SASTRA University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, PIN– 613 401”.
Date of issue of application form: 29/03/2013.
Last date of submission of form: 15/06/2013.
There will be two merit lists to be published:
1. One merit list based on the marks obtained by candidates in the 10+2 exam. 70% of the total seats will be filled from this category.
2. Second merit list will be based on the rank in the Main JEE. There are 30% seats reserved for this category.
About the university:
The full name of the University is Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy. This is a deemed university situated in Thanjavur district of Tamil Nadu, India. This University was founded in the year 1984.It came into existence with various postgraduate and undergraduate courses for admission into the university. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the university through the registration from procedure.
Address: SASTRA University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India, PIN– 613 401.
Call: 91 4362 264101-108/ 304000-010.
Look More Admissions below: