Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment 2014
Bharatiya Mahila Bank has invited applications from experienced bankers of India for various posts at MMGS-2, MMGS-3 and SMGS-4 levels. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .The interested and eligible female candidates are required to submit their applications from 4th June, 2014 to 18th June, 2014 through online. Read the following details…
1. Senior Manager – Architect (MMG/S-III)
2. Senior Manager – Forex Dealer (MMG/S-III)
3. Senior Manager -Legal (MMG/S-III)
4. Senior Manager - Civil Engineer (MMG/S-III)
5. Manager Marketing & Business development (MMG/S-II)
6. Manager Credit (MMG/S-II)
7. Chief Manager- (Head IT Project Management) (SMG/S-IV)
8. Chief Manager (Chief Economist) (SMG/S-IV)
9. Chief Manager – (Human Resource Development) (SMG/S-IV)
10. Chief Manager -Head of IT Strategy, Governance, Service Quality & compliance (SMG/S-IV)
11. Chief Manager - Head IT Security (CISO) (SMG/S-IV)
12. Chief Manager- (Head IT planning, Budgeting and Vendor Management) (SMG/S-IV)
Number of Post Offered: 225
1. SMG/S-IV Rs. 30600 to Rs. 36200/- per month
2. MMG/S-III: Rs. 25700 to Rs. 31500/- per month
3. MMG/S-II: Rs. 19400 to Rs. 28100/- per month
Academic Qualification: The candidates should have completed their Post graduation/ graduation degree in the concerned disciplines with holding the experience of minimum years in working with any bank or related organization.
The candidates should comply with the age norms as prescribed by the BMB. For the posts under MMGS-II, the preferable age group is 21 years to 28 years. For remaining scales age limits, refer the official notice. The relaxation in maximum age shall also be applicable.
The Written Examination will be conducted so as to shortlist the candidates for Interview and Group Discussion. The final selection will be done on assessing the performance of candidates in all rounds.
The candidates are required to register their applications through online. The registration will be commencing from 04th June, 2014 and will be available till 18th June, 2014. Retain the hardcopy of the applications for using it at future time.
Cost of Application:
An amount Rs 600/- has to be paid by the candidates under the categories of UR, Other Backward and X-SM whereas for remaining categories, application cost is Rs. 100/- by means of online methods.
Dates for Online Form Submission: 04th June to 18th June, 2014
Closing Date for Reprinting Application Form: 3rd July, 2014
Official Website of BMB: