East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015
East Coast Railway has made announcement to hire outstanding and talented sportspersons to fill up 46 vacant posts against Sports Quota. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Willing contenders can apply for the concerned post latest by 26th of January, 2015 and contenders of Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep can apply latest by 9th of February, 2015. More information is discussed below :
About East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015 :
Position Name- Sports Quota
Total Count of Vacancies- 46 Positions
Age Bar- Contenders who wish to apply for the concerned posts should not be less than 18 years of age and more than 25 years of age as on 1st of January, 2015. Age relaxation is not applicable even for SC / ST / OBC category contenders.
Pay Scale- Aspirants hired for the particular post will get Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Rs.1,800 / 1,900 / 2,000 / 2,400 / 2,800 Grade Pay.
1. For GP Rs.2,800 : Degree or any other equivalent qualification from a renowned University
2. For GP Rs.2,400 : Matriculation or any other qualification equivalent to it with Shorthand (English) speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes which will be copied in typing in 65 minutes OR Matriculation or any other qualification equivalent to it with Shorthand (Hindi) speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes which will be copied in typing in 75 minutes
2. For GP Rs.1,900 & Rs.2,000 : Matriculation or any other qualification equivalent to it from a renowned Board
3. For GP Rs.1,800 : Passed class 10th or ITI or equivalent from a renowned Board
For- Refer to the official notification for more details.
Recruitment Methodology- Selection will be based on performance of the applicants in the Sports Trials and Interview / Certificate Verification.
Application Cost- UR & OBC category jobseekers have to pay Rs.100 through IPO (Indian Postal Order) from a Post Office favouring “FA&CAO, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar”.
Application Details :
Jobseekers can apply by sending detailed and updated Bio-data in the preset format on a plain sheet of paper. Candidates must mention all the required details in the Bio-data and submit it within the scheduled date and time. Contenders must send the Bio-data and other documents (if required) to the address given in the official notification as per the category applied for.
Pivotal Dates :
Submission of application closes on 26th of January, 2015
Submission of application for Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep closes on 9th of February, 2015
===================================East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015
Applications have been invited by East Coast Railway from talented and skillful contenders to fill up 5 vacant posts of Laboratory Superintendent and OT Assistant / Dresser. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Willing candidates can apply for the particular posts by attending the Walk-in-Interview on 19th of December, 2014 at 10:30 am. Other details on the subject of the recruitment are given below :
About East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015 :
Position Name -
1. Laboratory Superintendent
2. OT Assistant / Dresser
Count of Vacancies -
1. Laboratory Superintendent : 1 Position
2. OT Assistant / Dresser : 4 Positions
Name of the Organization- East Coast Railway
Age Bar as on 1st of November, 2014 -
1. Laboratory Superintendent : 18 years to 33 years
2. OT Assistant / Dresser : 18 years to 30 years
Remuneration Details -
1. Laboratory Superintendent : Rs.20,570
2. OT Assistant / Dresser : Rs.10,820
Educational Necessities -
1. For Laboratory Superintendent : B.Sc degree with Life Science / Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology OR B.Sc degree in Medical Technology (Laboratory)
2. For OT Assistant / Dresser : HSC / Matriculate with experience of one year in the pertinent field.
Recruitment Criteria - Selection of applicants will be based on Interview.
Process of Applying :
Willing aspirants can apply for the concerned posts by attending the Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date. Two recent passport size photographs, original and self attested copies of necessary documents should be brought by the jobseekers.
Venue of Walk-in-Interview :
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan,
Time of Reporting :
Date of Walk-in-Interview :
19th of December, 2014