ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2015
A job notification has been circulated by the ESIC Kolkata to fill up the vacancy in the organization. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The vacancy is for the position of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff. The total number of job vacancy is 460. Further details regarding the vacancy in the organization is as follows:
Description regarding the vacancy in the organization:
Name of the Organization: ESIC
Location of the Job: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Name of the Position: The vacancy is for the following positions-
Upper Division Clerk
Multi Tasking Staff
Number of available seats: The total number of job vacancy in the organization is 460
Dates to be considered:
1) The application procedure starts from 07th December, 2015 (online)
2) The last date to submit the application form is 06th January, 2016
3) The payment of the application fee can be done till 12th January, 2016
4) The final submission of the application form can be done till 15th January, 2016
Limitations on Age:
For the position of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk, the required age limit is 18 years to 27 years
For the position of Multi Tasking Staff, the required age limit is 18 years to 25 years
Age relaxation – SC/ ST – 05 years and OBC - 03 years
1) Stenographer – HSC passed (Class 12th) with excellent typing speed (80 words per minute) and knowledge of the computer application.
2) Upper Division Clerk – Graduate in any discipline from the approved University or Institution of the Nation
3) Multi Tasking Staff – Class 10th passed
1) Stenographer – Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 + GP Rs 2400 /-
2) Upper Division Clerk – Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 + GP Rs 1800 /-
3) Multi Tasking Staff – Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 + GP Rs 1800 /-
Registration Charge: Unreserved will have to pay Rs 300 /- through challan. Reserved are exempted from fee payment.
Mode of Enrollment: The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the Written Examination, Stenography Test and Computer Skill Test.
Method of Application: The application form can be filled online by visiting the official web page of ESCI Kolkata “esic.nic.in” within the limit of date.