Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2014
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited is in search of qualified and skillful contenders for the profile of Assistant Process Engineer / Process Engineer, Technical Advisor and Part-time Doctor. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is on fixed tenure basis. Interested and eligible job seekers can apply on or before 13th of August, 2014. More details are given below :
About Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Position -
1. Assistant Process Engineer (E-1) / Process Engineer (E-2)
2. Technical Advisor
3. Part-time Doctor
Age Bracket as on 1st of July, 2014 -
1. Assistant Process Engineer / Process Engineer : 30 years to 37 years
2. Technical Advisor : Not more than 50 years
Scale of Pay -
1. Assistant Process Engineer / Process Engineer : Rs.42,000
2. Technical Advisor : Rs.50,000
3. Part-time Doctor : Rs.16,000
Pre- requisites of Education -
1. For Assistant Process Engineer / Process Engineer : Applicant should possess B.Tech. / BE in Pulp & Paper Technology / Chemical Engineering or PG Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology from a known Institute / University with relevant experience.
2. For Technical Advisor : Applicant should hold B.Tech. / BE degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Paper Technology / Chemical Engineering with relevant experience.
3. Part-time Doctor : Applicant should possess MBBS degree with 5 years practicing experience.
Cost of Application - Application fee is Rs.100 which is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft favouring Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, payable at Kolkata. PWD / ST / SC contenders are exempted from payment of application fee.
Application Procedure :
Aspirants can apply by sending their applications in the given format along with copies of relevant documents and latest passport size photograph in an envelope with “Application for the Post of …………” written on it. Envelope should be sent through post to the In-Charge, HR & ES at the given address :
HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LIMITED
Ruby Building, 75-C, Park Street,
Kolkata -700 016.
Essential Dates :
13th of August, 2014 is the closing date for submitting the application.