Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2015
A career advertisement has been published by the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya for the purpose of recruitment. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . There are various positions available in the organization but the total number of available seat is four only. Interested job seekers must apply for it to compete for these job vacancies before the last date which is supposed to be on 26th of November, 2015. More information regarding the vacancy is as follows:
Details regarding the vacancy in the organization:
Organization Name: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Positions available: Following positions are available in the organization-
1) Matron for Kalyani – 02 vacancies
2) Matron, S – 24 PRGS (Jibantala) – 01 vacancy and
3) Staff Nurse, S – 24 PRGS (Jibantala) – 01 vacancy
Total positions available: Four positions are available in the organization.
Location of the Job: The posting of the selected job seekers will be done in Kalyani, Nadia (District) - West Bengal
Date of Importance: Interview Date – 26th of November, 2015 at 11 am
1) Matron – Class 10th passed and
2) Staff Nurse – Class 12th passed with “A” certificate in Nursing OR B. Sc in Nursing.
Desirable – Working knowledge of Regional Language or Hindi and English
They must be registered under the Indian or State Nursing Council.
Working experience of two years is also required.
1) MATRON – 35 years to 50 years and
2) Staff Nurse – less than 35 years
1) MATRON – Rs 7500 every month
2) Staff Nurse – Rs 20,000 every month
Application Charge: No application fee
Mode of Hiring: Selection will be based on Interview
Method to Apply: The job hunters have to appear for interview on the scheduled date with all the relevant documents (Original and Photocopies).
Place of Interview: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, behind JIS Engineering College, IGC, Phase – III, Kalyani District, Nadia
Click here for the official notification