MBA as a Career Course Option
Master of Business administration started in the 19th century, originated form united states, with the development of scientific approach to management. It includes the various courses which are useful in the core of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations management.
The duration of this courses is two years There are many types of MBA such as accelerated MBA,Part-time MBA,Modular MBA,Executive MBA,Blended Learning MBA,Dual MBA,Distance Learning MBA etc.The eligibility criteria for applying for the MBA course is that an individual should be graduate from any field form a recognized government institution.
There is different college of MBA which has different criteria of admission. Some select candidates on the basis of their university entrance test or through the CAT, MAT etc examination. Some colleges also select candidate on the basis of the percentage in the graduate level.For the admission pattern of different colleges,please visit their factual site link for the notifications.
List of some top colleges of MBA:
1. Fore School of Management
2. Icfai Business School Hyderabad, AP
3. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
4. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
5. Indian Institutute of Foreign Trade Kolkata
6. Great Lakes Institute of Mgmnt. Chennai
7. Icfai Business School, Mumbai
8. International Institute of Business Studies
For more notifications regarding admission form,top colleges etc can visit the site recruitmentinfosite.com