SSC CAPF Syllabus 2014-15 ASI, SI | CISF Exam Pattern 2014-15 Online
Candidates who are planning to apply for the Assistant Sub inspector in CAPF and CISF must read the following stuff as it constitutes the examination pattern and detailed syllabus of the said exam. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Here we have provided to provide the selection method, syllabus and examination pattern of SI post in simple and lucid manner. Take a look if you are interested in the said posts.
Manner of Selection:
1. WRITTEN TEST [400 Marks]:
Timing: 10 to 12 Noon
PART 1 [200 POINTS FOR 200 QUESTIONS]
English Comprehension: 50 Points
General Intelligence & Reasoning: 50 Points
Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Points
General Awareness: 50 Points
PART 2 [200 POINTS FOR 200 QUESTIONS]
Timing: 02 to 04 PM
English language & Comprehension: 200 Points
2. PST/ PET: No Marks
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST
Min. Height for Unreserved Male Candidates: 170 cms
Min. Height for Unreserved Female Candidates: 157 cms
Unexpanded Chest for Unreserved Male Candidates: 80 cms (85 cms Expanded)
PHYSICAL ENDURENCE TEST
For Men Candidates:
High Jump: 1.2 meters (3 chances will be given)
Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters (3 chances will be given)
Long Jump: 3.65 meters (3 chances will be given)
Racing: 1.6 Kilometer (6.5 minutes) & 100 meters race (16 seconds)
For Women Candidates:
High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 chances will be given)
Long Jump: 2.7 meters (3 chances will be given)
Racing: 100 meters race (18 seconds) & 800 meters race (4 minutes)
3. MEDICAL EXAMINATION
4. PERSONALITY TEST/ INTERVIEW: 100 MARKS
After all the rounds, selected candidates have to undergo the following hurdles as a part of training programme:
Holding the rope on jumping from the Board
Jumping over the Vertical Board
Jumping on the Horizontal Board
SSC CAPF Syllabus:
1. English Comprehension: Applicants’ ability to do right English and her/ his Fundamental Command on English and Writing Ability Etc. will be judged.
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning: Space Visualization, Similarities and Differences, Analogies, Decision making, Relationship Concepts, Problem Solving, Visual Memory, Spatial orientation, Analysis, Judgment, Discrimination, Observation, Arithmetic Number Series, Figural Classification and Arithmetical Reasoning ,Non-Verbal series, Syllogistic Reasoning Coding and Decoding, Statement Conclusion, etc. Semantic Classification, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Symbolic/Number Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Classification, Number Series, Figural Series, Numerical Operations, Problem Solving, Coding & de-coding, Word Building, Venn Diagrams, Space Orientation, Trends, Space Visualization, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/Pattern –folding & un-folding, Symbolic Operations, Classification of Centre codes/Roll numbers, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Small & Capital letters/Numbers Coding, Date & City Matching, Decoding and Classification, Emotional Intelligence, Embedded Figures, Social Intelligence , Critical thinking, Etc.
3. Quantitative Aptitude: Numbers System , Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Averages, Square Roots, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Discount, Partnership Business, Time and distance, Mixture and Alligation,Time & Work, Basic Algebraic Identities and Elementary Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and Similarity of Triangles Tangents, Angles subtended by Chords of a circle, , Circle and its chords, Common Tangents to Two or More Circles, Triangle , Regular Polygons, Quadrilaterals, Right Prism, Circle, Right Circular Cone, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Right Circular Sphere, Cylinder, Hemispheres, Trigonometric Ratio, Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or Square Base, Standard Identities, Heights and Distances, Complementary angles, Degree and Radian Measures, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Pie chart and Bar diagram Etc.
4. General Awareness: General Polity, History, Culture and Economic Scene, Geography, Scientific Research, Current Events/ News Etc.
English Language & Comprehension : Error Recognition, Vocabulary, Grammar, Spellings, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Filling in the Blanks (using Verbs, Preposition, Articles Etc),Antonyms, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, Comprehension, Sentence Completion Etc.
Official Website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
Other Important Notification for You: