SSC LDC Syllabus 2014-15 | PDF Online Download Exam Pattern Hindi
Staff Selection Commission administered the Lower Division Clerk Examination for the engagement of candidates to various government departments. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .Candidates seek to work in government sector may start their career with this job by qualifying the selection test.
The pattern and syllabus of the SSC LDC exam is provided here, aspirants should take the topics for exams down in order to facilitate their preparation for exam.
Selection Method for SSC LDC:
Pattern of SSC LDC Exam:
1. General Awareness: 50 Marks
2. General Intelligence: 50 Marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 50 Marks
4. English Language: 50 Marks
Number of Questions will be 50 in each section.
SSC LDC Exam Course Structure:
1. General Awareness: Culture, History, Geography, General policy and Scientific Research Economic Scene Etc.
2. General Intelligence: Symbolic Operations, Semantic Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Series , Figural Classification, Figural Pattern – folding and completion , Social Intelligence, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Number Series Figural Series , Critical Thinking, , Embedded figures , Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building , Numerical operations, Coding and de-coding.
3. Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): Decimal and Fractions, Computation of Whole Number, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra (and their simple applications), Relationship between numbers, Graphs of Linear Equations, Elementary surds (simple problems), Triangle and its various kinds of centres viz. Centroid, In-centre, Orthocenter, Circum-centre, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons (sum of the internal angles of a polygon) , Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, Circle , Right Circular Cone , Right Prism, Sphere, Right Circular Cylinder, Hemispheres, , Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Trigonometry (for acute angles 0 with 0≤0≤90), Trigonometric ratios , Histogram, Pie-chart, Frequency polygon , Bar-diagram, Degree and Radian Measures, Etc.
4. English Language: Fill in the Blanks, Spot the Error, Synonyms/Homonyms , Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words ,One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences , Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs , Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Comprehension Passage Cloze Passage .
Typing Test for LDC:
The test for typing will be conducted for those candidates who pass in the Written Test and the medium of typing can be either in English or Hindi subjects to candidate’s choice filled in Application Form.
Candidates who have opted to type in English language should have the typing speed at least 35 words per minute and for Hindi language, the typing speed must be at least 30 words per minute.
NOTE: This phase shall be qualifying in nature.
Official Website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
Other Important Notification for You: