WBSSC Recruitment 2014
WBSSC (West Bengal Staff Selection Commission) has made announcement to recruit talented and capable jobseekers for the posts of System Administrator, Programmer and Junior Programmer. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is on contract basis. Interested jobseekers can apply for the given posts latest by 1st of September, 2014. Other details are available as under :
Details of WBSSC Recruitment 2014 :
Position Name -
1. System Administrator
3. Junior Programmer
Number of Vacancies -
1. System Administrator : 2 Vacancies
2. Programmer : 1 Vacancy
3. Junior Programmer : 6 Vacancies
Scale of Pay -
1. System Administrator : Rs.22,000
2. Programmer : Rs.25,000
3. Junior Programmer : Rs.16,000
Age Bracket - Aspirants should fall under the age limit of 32 years as on 1st of January, 2014.
Nationality - Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the posts of System Administrator, Programmer and Junior Programmer.
Academic Qualifications -
1. For System Administrator : Contender should hold M.Sc. / B.Tech / BE / MCA degree.
2. For Programmer : Contender should hold M.Sc. (IT) / B.Tech. / BE (IT) / MCA degree.
3. For Junior Programmer : Contender should hold B.Sc. / PGDCA / BCA degree.
Process of Selection - Interview will be the criteria for recruitment of aspirants.
Application Methodology :
Interested and eligible jobseekers can apply for the given posts by sending their application form and Bio-data with complete and updated information. Aspirants should send their Bio-data to the e-mail ID : email@example.com . Contenders should make sure that they submit their Bio-data are submitted within the due date and time.
Dates to be Remembered :
Closing date for submitting the application is 1st of September, 2014