IISER Mohali Recruitment 2014-15
IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research), Mohali has invited the eligible candidates for the Junior Research Fellow, Research Staff & Field Researchers and Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts available in the Institute. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .Willing candidates can appear for the Personal Interview on the dates mentioned below. Check out the other details related to the Walk in Interview and recruitment advertisement.
1. Senior Research Fellow (Project Funded By: Max Planck Society, Germany and Department of Science and Technology)
2. Research Staff & Field Researchers (Project Name: “Constructing the Nation: An Ethnographic Account of Migrant Labour on Indo-Tibetan Border Roads”)
3. Junior Research Fellow (Project Name: Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs) Comprised of Dimetal Units and Multi-Atom Organic Linkers)
SRF: Applicants should have Post graduation in the Life Sciences discipline and sound educational background and research work in the discipline like Molecular Biology or Genetics or Biochemistry in Yeasts.
Research Staff & Field Researchers: Applicant should have scholastic writing experience and flair of holding Interview and reading interest of social theory.
JRF: Applicants should have done Graduation and Post Graduation and qualified National Eligibility Test or GATE Exam in the concerned area.
Applicants have to appear for the Personal Interview round.
Way to Apply:
Willing persons may attend the walk in for the Personal Interview along with other necessary testimonials at following address -
1. Senior Research Fellow
IISER Mohali, Knowledge City, Sector 81, SAS Nagar, Manauli PO 140306 and may forward an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date and Time: 10/Feb/2014 (10 am to 12 noon).
2. Research Staff & Field Researchers
Academic Block, IISER Mohali.
Interview Date and Time: 03 /Feb/2014 till 10am
3. Junior Research Fellow: The detailed Biodata carrying all the necessary information in PDF format must be sent through mail to Dr. Sanjay Mandal (E-mail: email@example.com). The subject column of the E-mail must be written as "Application for a project position at IISER Mohali".
Last Date to Receive Application Form for JRF: 15/ Feb/2014
Official Website of the IISER Mohali: iisermohali.ac.in