ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2014
ESIC (Employee State Insurance Company) Hospital cum ODC & PGIMSR intends to recruit talented and qualified aspirants for the post of Full Time Specialists, Senior Residents and Junior Residents. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The recruited aspirants will be appointed on contract basis. Interested job seekers can apply by attending the Walk-in-Interview on 12th of August, 2014.
Particulars of ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Posts-
1. Full Time Specialists
2. Senior Residents
3. Junior Residents
Total Number of Posts-
1. Full Time Specialist (Medicine) : 1 Vacancy
2. Senior Resident
(i) Surgery : 3 Vacancies
(ii) Medicine & MICU : 4 Vacancies
(iii) Ophthalmology : 1 Vacancy
(iv) Radiology : 2 Vacancies
(v) Reserved for PWD : 2 Vacancies
3. Junior Resident : 2 Vacancies
Age Bracket as on 12th of August, 2014-
1. Full Time Specialists : Not more than 45 years
2. Senior Residents : Not more than 35 years
3. Junior Residents : Not more than 30 years
1. Full Time Specialists and Senior Residents : Rs.25,350
2. Junior Residents : Rs.21,000
1. Full Time Specialist : Applicant should possess a Post Graduation degree or any other equivalent degree OR Post Graduate Diploma with post qualification experience of 3 yrs / 5 yrs in the relevant specialty.
2. Senior Resident : Applicant should have obtained MBBS with Post Graduation degree / Post Graduate Diploma in respective specialty with minimum experience of 1 year.
3. Junior Resident : Aspirant should possess MBBS and should be State Medical Council or MCI registered.
Hiring Process- Interview will be the basis of selection.
Process of Applying :
Aspirants can apply by attending the Walk-in-Interview with completely filled application form in the given manner. Aspirants must also bring with them photocopies and originals of relevant documents and certificates at the time of Interview. Applicants should be on time. Late arrival of candidates will not be entertained.
Venue of Walk-in-Interview :
ESIC MODEL HOSPITAL Cum ODC & PGIMSR
MIDC, ANDHERI-(E), MUMBAI-400 093
Date of Walk-in-Interview :
12th of August, 2014.