Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is looking forward to recruit talented and enthusiastic aspirants for the profiles of Scientist-D, Project / Programme Manager, Data Entry Operator and Finance / Accounts Manager. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The appointment of aspirants will be on short term contract basis. Interested aspirants can apply for the given positions within 21 days from the date on which the advertisement was published. Other details are as under :
About Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Designation-
2. Project / Programme Manager
3. Data Entry Operator
4. Finance / Accounts Manager
Total Number of Positions-
1. Scientist-D : 1 Vacancy
2. Project / Programme Manager : 1 Vacancy
3. Data Entry Operator : 3 Vacancies
4. Finance / Accounts Manager : 2 Vacancies
Age Restriction and Salary Offered -
Name of the Position
Age Bar as on 1st of June, 2014
Not more than 50 years
Rs.65,000 / month
Project / Programme Manager
30 years to 62 years
Rs.60,000 to Rs.80,000 / month
Data Entry Operator
23 years to 35 years
Rs.16,000 to Rs.20,000 / month
Finance / Accounts Manager
28 years to 62 years
Rs.40,000 to Rs.45,000 / month
1. For Scientist-D : Applicant should have obtained MD / DNB / MS with experience of 5 years in teaching / R & D.
2. For Project / Programme Manager : Applicant should have obtained MBA (Human Resource Management / Finance / Post Graduate Diploma in Management with experience of 5 years in the relevant field.
3. For Data Entry Operator : Contender should be a Graduate having completed 6 months computer course.
4. For Finance / Accounts Manager : Contender should have obtained M.Com. / CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) with experience of 3 years in the relevant field.
Application Process :
Eligible contenders can apply for the given posts by sending their applications along with photocopies of relevant documents duly attested. Application form is available at icmr.nic.in and dhr.gov.in . Completely filled application form and other documents should be sent to the following address :
Under Secretary (HR),
Room No 204, IRCS Building,
Red Cross Road, New Delhi- 110001
Notable Dates :
Closing date for submitting the applications is within 21 days from the date on which the advertisement was published.
Advertisement Date- 24th of July, 2014
========================================Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014
PMSSY (Pradhan Mantri Swaathya Suraksha Yojana) division under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare requires eligible candidates for the post of Consultant on temporary basis. The deadline to receive the application from the eligible candidates is before Completion of Fifteen Days from the Advt. date. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .Check out the recruitment descriptions…
Available Post: 06
Academic & Experience Requirement
Consultant (Electrical Engineering)
Graduation/Post Graduation in Electrical Engineering + 15yrs Experience.
Consultant (Civil Engineering)
Graduation/Post Graduation in Civil Engineering + 15yrs Experience
Consultant (Information Technology)
Graduation/Post Graduation in IT or Electronics Engg. + 5yrs Experience
Consultant (Biomedical Engineering)
Graduation in Biomedical Engg. + 5yrs Experience
B.Arch + 10yrs Experience
LLB + 10yrs Experience
1. The degree course should be pursued from the recognized institute/college.
2. The experience should be in the related department/area and in reputed private/public organization.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 65yrs in order to apply for the posts. Those who have retired from the government organization may also apply.
The recruitment authority will hold the Interview so as to hire the eligible persons. Candidates shortlisted after interview round will have to furnish contract with the organization and should serve the PMSSY for the initial 12 months. The contract can be renewed after 1 year of the contract.
Way of Applying:
Candidates are required to send their application form and Biodata duly certified by the Gazetted Officer addressing to Shri Amrit Lal, Deputy Secretary (PMSSY), Room No. 414-D Wing, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi-110011 through Registered Post or Speed Post before Completion of Fifteen Days from the Advt. date. The applications can also be submit in person at above said address.
Application Deadline: Before Completion of Fifteen Days from the Advt. date
Official Website of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: mohfw.nic.in