NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2014
DHFWS (District Health & Family Welfare Society), NRHM (National Rural Health Mission), Office of the Chief Medical Officer, North Tripura intends to recruit eligible and capable job seekers for the post of Pharmacist (Allo) and Medical Officer (AYUSH). Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is on contract basis. Interested contenders can apply for the given posts by attending the Walk-in-Interview on 20th of August, 2014. More information is given below :
About NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2014 :
Designation’s Name -
1. Pharmacist (Allo)
2. Medical Officer (AYUSH) Male
3. Medical Officer (AYUSH) Female
Total Number of Positions -
1. Pharmacist (Allo) : 1 Position
2. Medical Officer (AYUSH) Male : 1 Position
3. Medical Officer (AYUSH) Female : 1 Position
Scale of Pay -
1. Pharmacist (Allo) : Rs.9,500 per month
2. Medical Officer (AYUSH) Male : Rs.20,000 per month
3. Medical Officer (AYUSH) Female : Rs.20,000 per month
Academic Requirements -
1. For Pharmacist (Allo) : Aspirant should have passed H.S. with Science and Diploma in Pharmacy from a renowned Institution.
2. For Medical Officer (AYUSH) Male and Female : Aspirant should hold Bachelors degree in Homeopathy (BHMS) / Bachelors degree in Ayurveda (BAMS) from a known Institution.
Recruitment Procedure - Performance of aspirant in the Interview will be the criteria for selection.
Process of Applying :
Interested and eligible contenders can apply for the above mentioned positions by attending the Walk-in-Interview along with all relevant documents and certificates. Aspirants should reach the Interview venue on time. Late arrival of contenders will not be entertained. Job seekers should not forget to carry with them all the necessary documents.
Venue of Walk-in-Interview :
Office of the Chief Medical Officer,
Date of Walk-in-Interview :
20th of August, 2014
Registration Time :
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM