Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2014
Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI), New Delhi intends to recruit eligible aspirants for the position of Junior Management Trainees. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Skillful and talented job seekers may apply and enter into the world of Cement Corporation of India. Further details are as follows :
More details of Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2014 :
Designation’s Name- Junior Management Trainees
Number of Vacancies- 30 Positions
1. Electrical : 6 Positions
2. Mechanical : 8 Positions
3. Chemical : 7 Positions
4. Instrumentation : 2 Positions
5. Personnel and Administration : 2 Positions
6. System : 3 Positions
7. Finance : 2 Positions
Age Bracket- Applicants should not be more than 27 years of age and departmental applicants should not be more than 50 years of age.
Pre- requisites of Education-
1. For Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Chemical : Job seeker should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical / Instrumentation discipline of 3 years duration from a known Institute / University.
2. For Systems : Job seeker should have obtained 3 years Diploma in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Computer Science / BCA from a known Institute / University.
3. For Personnel & Administration : Contender should be Graduate and should hold 1 year PG Diploma in IR / Personnel Management / HRM from a AICTE / UGC recognized Institute / University.
4. For Finance : Contender should be a Graduate and should have qualified Cost & Works Accountants / Chartered Accountants or MBA in Financial Management with at least 60 per cent marks.
Selection Procedure- Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Cost of Application- Application fee is Rs.400 which is to be paid by means of DD favouring ‘Cement Corporation of India Limited’, payable at New Delhi. SC / ST category applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Process of Applying :
Contenders are required to apply by filling the application form in the prearranged format available at CCI’s website : cementcorporation.co.in . Aspirant should affix latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach photocopies of relevant documents and certificates duly attested. After attaching necessary documents application should be enclosed in an envelope with “Application for Junior Management Trainee______ Discipline” written on it. Application should be sent through ordinary post to the following address :
Cement Corporation of India Ltd,
Post Box No. 3061,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi 110003
Noteworthy Dates :
22nd of August, 2014 is the last date for submitting the applications.