NCSCM Recruitment 2014
The National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) has invited the applications for the posts of Senior Laboratory Assistant, Scientist ‘F’ (Project Lead), Data Entry Operator (Grade C), Technical Assistant, Field Assistant, Manager (Procurement), Protocol Manager, Accountant, Stenographer etc on deputation or contract basis. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .The applications should be submitted by the eligible Indian Nationals latest by 15/04/2014.
Categorization and Name of the Posts:
I. Scientific Positions
1. Scientist ‘F’ (Project Lead)
2. Scientist ‘E’ [Senior Scientist]
3. Scientist ‘D’
4. Scientist ‘C’
5. Scientist ‘B’
II. Technical Positions
1. Software Engineer
2. Junior Application Engineer
3. Sr. Technical Assistant
4. Technical Assistant
5. Data Entry Operator (Grade C & Grade D)
6. Senior Laboratory Assistant
7. Field Assistant
III. Administrative Positions
1. Head of Administrative and Human Resources Unit
2. Head, Finance and Procurement Unit
3. Protocol Manager
4. Manager (Procurement)
7. Accounts Officer [Internal Control Officer]
9. PS to Director
10. Office Assistant cum Driver
Total Offered Positions: 42
Eligibility Criteria for Different Positions:
1. Educational Requirement:
Candidate must have complete Post Graduation with 60% marks in the concerned discipline with minimum related years of job experience for the Scientific Position. Graduation Degree/ Diploma, Matriculation, Intermediate qualifications are required for Technical Position. PG Degree/Diploma with minimum years of job experience is required for Administration Position.
2. Age Condition: Maximum age of the candidate should be 50 years (Scientist ‘F’ Post) for Scientific Position. 35 years is required for Jr. Application Engineer and 30 years for Accountant Post. For more age info, refer the official notification. Relaxation in maximum age is granted to the candidates of reserved classes.
Way to Apply: Candidate has to submit the online application and then send the hard copy of the application form at National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management [NCSCM], Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India, Koodal Building, Anna University Campus, Chennai 600 025 latest by 15/04/2014 up to 5:30 PM. Candidates living in far flung areas should submit their applications not after 30/04/2014.
Do attach the required testimonials with the Application Form.
Manner of Selection: The Management will hold the Interview in order to select the suitable candidates for the posts. If required, the Trade Test may also be conducted.
NCSCM Official Website: