NFC Recruitment 2014
NFC (Nuclear Fuel Complex) has strewed a employment notification for the ample of the vacant seats in the Nuclear Fuel Complex and is inviting applications from enthusiastic applicants. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Candidates can apply online on or before 24th of April 2014. Find the crucial details below:
Details of NFC Recruitment:-
Place of Work: Hyderabaad, India
Department: Department of Atomic Energy
Various Posts Offered and vacancies:
Technical Officer/D- 02 Posts:
Mechanical – 01 Post
Electrica - 01 Post
Technical Posts- 657 Posts:
CATEGORY I TRAINEES - 100 Posts
CATEGORY II TRAINEES - 547 Posts
TECHNICIAN/B (MASON) - 06 Posts
TECHNICIAN/C (BOILER OPERATOR) - 04 Posts
Administrative Posts- 21 Posts:
STENOGRAPHER GRADE – II – 12 Post
(STENOGRAPHER GRADE – III – 09 Post
Auxiliary Posts- 58 Posts:
WORK ASSISTANT/A – 58 Posts
Any candidate applying for any of the Post, need to have degree or diploma in the area concern with the relevant Technical knowledge as per the requirement of Posts.
Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-
Maximum 40 years
Category I Trainees
18 to 24yrs
Category II Trainees
18 to 22yrs
1. Reserved category will be given Relaxation of Age as per GOI norms.
2. Candidates are requested to refer the link (advertisement notification for précised details regarding Salary and scale of Pay.
Technical Officer/D – INR 250
Trainee Category I – INR 150
Stenographer – Grade II – INR 150
Other Posts – INR 100
Written examination > Trade Test > Personal Interview followed by Medical examination.
Process for Registration:
1. Log on to NFC’s official website – “nfcrecruitment.in”.
2. Click on “Apply Online” Link there.
3. Follow the instructions and fill the details accordingly.
4. Click on “Submit” after form fill up.
5. Pay the Charges.
6. Take Print out of the Form generated after online registration for future use.
Crucial Dates to Reckon for:
Closing Date for Online Application Forms Submission: 24/04/14
Official Gateway: nfc.gov.in