NIDM Recruitment 2014
NIDM (National Institute of Disaster Management) has invited applications from qualified and talented contenders for the position of Joint Director, Consultant and Junior Consultant. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Aspirants willing to apply for the given posts can do so within 15 days from the date on which the advertisement was published. More information is as under :
Details of NIDM Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Positions and Number of Vacancies-
1. Joint Director : 1 Vacancy
2. Junior Consultant : 1 Vacancy
3. Consultant : 1 Vacancy
4. Junior Consultant (Hindi Translation) : 1 Vacancy
5. Junior Consultant (Information Technology) : 1 Vacancy
6. Consultant (Information Technology) : 1 Vacancy
7. Consultant (Content Development) : 1 Vacancy
Limitation of Age- Age limit for contenders applying for the post of Junior Consultant (Information Technology) is 35 years and for other positions age limit is 65 years as on 31st of July, 2014.
Scale of Pay-
1. Joint Director : Rs.60,000 per month
2. Consultant : Rs.50,000 per month
3. Junior Consultant : Rs.35,000 per month
Pre- requisites of Education-
1. For Joint Director, Consultant and Junior Consultant : Contender should hold Masters degree in any stream with minimum 55 per cent marks.
2. For Consultant (Content Development / Information Technology) and Junior Consultant (Information Technology) : Applicant should possess Post Graduation degree in Geography / Geology or Disaster Management or Environmental Sciences or Social Science or Engineering or any other similar discipline.
3. For Junior Consultant (Hindi Translator) : Content should hold a Masters degree in English or Hindi from a known University with Hindi / English subject in Graduation.
Hiring Procedure- Interview will be the basis of selection.
Method of Applying :
Job seekers can apply for the given positions in prearranged format. Contenders must send their completely filled application forms in an envelope super scribing “Application for the post of _____”. Envelope should be sent to the following address :
National Institute of Disaster Management,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Indian Institute of Public Administration Campus,
5-B, I.P. Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110002.
Noteworthy Dates :
Applicants must submit the application forms within 15 days from the date on which advertisement was published.
Advertisement Date- 24th of July, 2014