UGC NET Result 2015
The result of UGC- NET examination held in June 2015 is declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . CBSE is conducting the examination of National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of University Grant Commission from December 2014. The result of June 2015 has been announced recently. The examination was held on 30th June, 2015. The aspirants can check the result by following the steps given below:
Procedure to check the result of CBSE – UGC NET June 2015:
1) As a first step, applicants have to visit the official web page of CBSE NET which is cbsenet.nic.in
2) On the home page, the candidates have to check the “Important Links” given on the left top of the front page.
3) In the important links, the aspirants have to click on the first option which is “CBSE – UGC NET Examination JUNE 2015 Result”
4) As soon as the applicants click on the link, a page in a new tab will open.
5) The candidates will have to submit some details like their examination roll number and date of birth in the given space.
6) On submitting the correct details, the result of the candidates will appear on the screen.
Candidates must check their result and respond accordingly.