CRIDA Recruitment 2014
CRIDA (Central Research Institute for Dry land Agriculture) is looking forward to recruit for the position of Research Associate and Computer Operator. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is not permanent and this position is under CROPSAP (Crop Pest Surveillance and Advisory Project), Maharashtra.
CRIDA Recruitment 2014 Details :
Post Name -
1. Computer Operator
2. Research Associate
Number of Posts -
1. Computer Operator : 1 Vacancy available
2. Research Associate : 2 Vacancies available
Age Bar -
1. Computer Operator : 35 yrs
2. Research Associate : 40 yrs for Men and 45 yrs for Women
Scale of Pay -
1. Computer Operator : INR 8,000 per month consolidated
2. Research Associate : INR 23,000 plus 30 per cent HRA
Academic Requirements -
1. For Computer Operator : Contender must hold a Graduation Degree with database management and data entry experience.
2. For Research Associate : Contender should be Post Graduate with experience of 2 yrs in preparing data files for analysis on weather data and pest and database management. Contender must hold MCA Degree with experience of 2 yrs in developing DSS models and GIS. Applicants who do not fulfill above eligibility criteria are not allowed to apply.
Process of Selection - Selection of applicants will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Methodology :
Contenders who wish to apply for the above mentioned positions can attend the Walk-in-Interview with all the certificates, passport size photograph and other necessary documents. Walk-in-Interview will be at IGH, CRIDA, Hyderabad. Applicants must reach there on time or else their candidature will be cancelled and they will not be allowed to give the Interview.
Date and Time of Interview :
Contenders must reach the given address on 7th of July, 2014 at 10:30 am.
==================================================CRIDA Recruitment 2014
CRIDA (Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture), Hyderabad delivers the job notice for the SRF and Research Associates Positions in order to deploy them on ‘National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture’ Project on contract basis. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .The appointment of the selected candidates will be terminated with the project termination. Go through the following details…
1. Research Associates: Rs. 23000/- to Rs. 24000 + 30% HRA per month
2. Senior Research Fellows: Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 18000 + 30% HRA per month
Job Location: Hyderabad
1. Research Associates:
The candidates should hold the Post graduation degree Soil and Water Conservation Engineering OR Water Resource Engineering OR Water Management subjects with securing 60% marks or CGPA with having 2 yrs of job experience in the related department.
2. Senior Research Fellows:
The candidates should hold the PG Degree in the areas of Soil and Water Conservation Engineering OR Water Management OR Water Resource Engineering. The proficiency in computer application is preferable for the job.
The candidates of Male Category should have maximum age less than or equal to 40yrs and that of Female Category will have maximum age less than or equal to 45yrs.
Manner of Selection:
This is walk in Interview and anyone who has required qualifications and eligibilities for the posts should arrive for the Interview on following mentioned date, time and location.
Interview Location: IGH, CRIDA campus, Santoshnagar, Hyderabad – 500 059
Interview Date: 15th May, 2014
Reporting Time: 09.30 AM
How to Apply:
The applicants have to carry the application form as provided by the CRIDA. The form should be filled up the by the candidates and must be accompanied with the Xeroxed copies of the supporting documents. For document verification purpose, candidates should also bring the original testimonials and photographs at the interview time.
Official Website of CRIDA: