J&K PSC Recruitment 2014
J & K PSC (Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission) is looking forward to recruit Superintendent, Consultant and Scientific Assistant. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is for permanent inhabitants of Jammu and Kashmir. Given below are further details regarding the recruitment :
Particulars of J & K PSC Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Title-
1. Scientific Assistant
2. Consultant (Health & Family Welfare Department)
3. Superintendent (ITI)
Total Number of Seats-
1. Scientific Assistant : 3 Vacancies (1 Vacancy for SC, 1 Vacancy for OM and 1 Vacancy for RBA)
2. Consultant : 195 Vacancies (Surgery-31, Peadiatrics-26, Radiology-7, Gynecologist-36, Anesthesiology-33, Psychiatry-5, Orthopaedic-21, Ophthalmology-13, ENT-10, Medicines-31 and Pathology-13)
3. Superintendent : 6 Vacancies (1 Vacancy for SC, 1 Vacancy for ST, 3 Vacancies for OM and 1 Vacancy for RBA)
Limitation of Age- 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2014
Scale of Pay-
1. Scientific Assistant : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 plus Rs.5,200 GP
2. Consultant : Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 plus Rs.6,600 GP
3. Superintendent : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 plus Rs.5,200 GP
Academic Pre- requisites-
1. For Scientific Assistant : The aspirant must hold a Master’s Degree in Soil Science / Forestry / Zoology / Geology / Botany / Hydrology / Agriculture / Geography / Limnology / Computer Science / Environment Science along with M.Sc Geo Information / PG Diploma in Remote Sensing / M.Tech. in Remote Sensing.
2. For Consultant (Health & Family Welfare Department) : The job seeker must hold a MBBS Degree or Equivalent from a recognized University.
3. For Superintendent (ITI) : The aspirant must hold an Engineering Degree.
Cost of Registration- The cost of registration is Rs.500 for General category applicants and Rs.250 for reserved category candidates. Application fee has to be paid in the form of cash at the time of getting the application forms.
Application Procedure :
Applicants can get the application forms from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu. Completely filled application forms must reach the mentioned address : the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu. The applications should be sent in an envelope given with the application form.
Notable Dates :
23th of July, 2014 is the last date to submit the application forms.
For more details click : jkpsc.nic.in