Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2014-15
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) is looking forward to recruit dynamic and enthusiatic jobseekers for the post of Medical Social Worker under Directorate of Health Services. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Contenders who are looking forward to enter the Government sector should grab this opportunity. Interested jobseekers can apply for the above mentioned post on or before 24th of October, 2014. More information is given as under :
Details of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2014 :
Post Name - Medical Social Worker
Organization’s Name - Directorate of Health Services, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC)
Restriction of Age - Not Specified
Educational Pre - requisites - Contenders who want to apply for the post of Medical Social Worker must possess B.A. degree (Majoring in Social Work) / Graduation in Social Work instead of Graduation in Medico Social Worker.
Registration Charges - Rs.320 has to be paid by all the aspirants applying for the post of Medical Social Worker (SC / ST category applicants who are permanent residents of the state of Meghalaya need to pay half the rate for cost of application).
Application Procedure :
Interested and eligible jobseekers looking forward to apply for the above mentioned post can apply in the prearranged format. Aspirants should submit their applications after filling all the relevant details and attaching necessary documents and certificates (if required) along with the application. Applications should be complete and it should be submitted within the due date and time. Applications submitted after the due date shall not be entertained.
Note - Contenders who have already applied for the post of Medical Social Worker need not apply again.
Dates to be Remembered :
Submission of application closes on 24th of October, 2014
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2014
Meghalaya PSC (Public Service Commission) has started recruiting eligible aspirants for the position of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Typists (Ordinary Grade), Junior Divisional Accountant and different other positions. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . More information about the recruitment drive is given below :
Description of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2014 :
Place of Job- Shillong, Meghalaya
1. Name of the Title- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Total Number of Posts- 12 Vacancies
Remuneration Offered- Rs.17,000 to Rs.33,690
2. Name of the Title- Typist (Ordinary Grade)
Total Number of Posts- 14 Vacancies
Remuneration Offered- Rs.8,300 to Rs.16,270
3. Name of the Title- Junior Divisional Accountant
Total Number of Posts- 14 Vacancies
Remuneration Offered- Rs.14,100 to Rs.27,510
Educational Pre- requisites :
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil)- The job seeker applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Civil) must have B.E in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a known Institution or University.
2. Typist (Ordinary Grade)- The aspirant applying for the position of Typist (Ordinary Grade) must be Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary pass or any other equivalent course.
3. Junior Division Accountant- The aspirant applying for the position of Junior Division Accountant must hold a Graduation Degree from any stream.
Age Bracket :
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 21 years to 30 years
2. Junior Division Accountant and Typists- 18 years to 27 years
Cost of Application :
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Rs.460
2. Typist (Ordinary Grade)- Rs.320
3. Junior Division Accountant- Rs.350
Application Methodology :
The applicants who are eligible and are interested can apply by visiting the official website of MPSC : mpsc.nic.in . Application form and Challan for the payment of application cost are available on the official website. Application forms can be submitted either by online mode or offline mode.
Noteworthy Date :
31st of July, 2014 is the last date for submitting the application form.