DFCCIL Recruitment 2014
DFCCIL (Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited), Ministry of Railways, is inviting applications to fill up the vacancies of Executive and Assistant Manager. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Qualified and enthusiastic contenders can apply for the above mentioned posts. Given below are more details regarding the recruitment drive :
Details of DFCCIL Recruitment 2014 :
1. Executive (Signal & Telecommunication, Civil, Finance and Electrical)
2. Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecommunication, Civil and Electrical)
Number of Seats-
1. Executive : 156 Vacancies
2. Assistant Manager : 30 Vacancies
Age Bracket- Job seekers must fall under the age limit of 18yrs to 30 yrs as on 30.06.2014.
1. For Executive : Aspirants who want to apply for the post of Executive in the field of Signal & Telecommunication, Civil and Electrical must hold 3 yrs Diploma in the relevant field with minimum 60 per cent marks from a renowned Institution. Aspirants who want to apply for the post of Executive (Finance) must have passed MBA (Finance) / ICWA / CA with minimum 60 per cent marks.
2. For Assistant Manager : Aspirant must have obtained a Degree in the relevant discipline with post qualification experience of working for 3 yrs in the relevant field.
Registration Charges- Application cost for the post of Executive is Rs.260 and for the post of Assistant Manager it is Rs.560. Candidates who belong to EXSM / PH / SC / ST category are not liable to pay the application fee. Registration charge is to be paid through Challan Form at any SBI branch.
Recruitment Procedure- Aspirants applying for the post of Executive will be selected on the basis of written examination and contenders applying for the position of Assistant Manager will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Method of Application :
Contenders can apply for the above mentioned positions by visiting DFCCIL’s official web portal : dfccil.org . Online registration will be completed in two stages. First stage will include filling the application form and second stage will include payment of application fee through Challan and then submission of application form. Applicants must enter a valid email ID so that they can sign in. Contenders should fill every detail in their application form.
Applicants will receive details regarding their registration number, password, admit card and call letter through e-mail.
Essential Dates :
Closing date for completing Stage-I of online registration : 16th of July, 2014
Closing date for payment of application fee : 21st of July, 2014
Closing date for completing Stage-II of online registration : 25th of July, 2014
Tentative Date of Written Examination : 24th of August, 2014
Tentative Date of Interview : 3rd of October, 2014