HPPCL Recruitment 2014
HPPCL (Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) has started recruitment drive to fill up the vacancies of Apprentice Trainees. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is for Bonafide Himachali aspirants. Interested job seekers can apply online on or before 1st of September, 2014. Further detail are as follows :
Details of HPPCL Recruitment 2014 :
Post Name and Vacancy Details -
1. Apprentice Engineer (Electrical) : 13 Vacancies
2. Apprentice Engineer (Civil) : 13 Vacancies
3. Apprentice Engineer (Mechanical) : 7 Vacancies
4. Apprentice Engineer (IT) : 6 Vacancies
5. Apprentice Executive (Personnel) : 6 Vacancies
6. Apprentice Executive (Finance) : 8 Vacancies
7. Apprentice (Company Secretary) : 1 Vacancy
8. Apprentice JE (Electrical) : 5 Vacancies
9. Apprentice JE (Civil) : 5 Vacancies
10. Apprentice (R & R) : 5 Vacancies
11. Apprentice (Geologist) : 5 Vacancies
12. Apprentice Junior Officer (Environment) : 5 Vacancies
Age Bracket- Contenders should fall within the age group of 22 yrs to 30 yrs (for Graduate / Post Graduate Professionals) and 18 yrs to 24 yrs (for Diploma holders) as on 1st of September, 2014.
1. Apprentice Engineer and Apprentice Executive : INR 12,000 / month
2. Apprentice JE, Apprentice (R & R / Geologist) and Apprentice Junior Officer : INR 8,000 / month
1. For Apprentice Engineers : Job seekers should possess B.Tech. / BE degree in Electrical / Civil / Computer Science / Mechanical / IT or MCA with 60 per cent marks.
2. For Apprentice Executives : Contender should possess MBA degree in Personnel / HR / Finance or CA / ICWA / MFSC with 50 per cent marks.
3. For Apprentice (Company Secretary) : Aspirant who has qualified Professional Programme of Company Secretary and is a member of ICSI.
4. For Apprentice JE : Job seeker should hold Diploma in Electrical / Civil Engineering with 50 per cent marks.
5. For Apprentice (Geologist / R & R) : Contender should hold M.Sc. / MA in Geology or Masters in Social Work / MA in Sociology with 50 per cent marks.
6. For Apprentice Junior Officer : Job seeker should possess Masters in Environment / Environment Science.
Hiring Process : Written Test and / or Interview will be the basis of selection.
Application Methodology :
Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official website of HPPCL : hppcl.gov.in . Aspirants should upload scanned copy of signature and passport size photograph of about 40 KB. Job seekers should have a valid and active e-mail ID in order to apply for the above mentioned posts. After filling the application form aspirants should submit it accordingly. Applicants must keep with them a print out of their application for future use.
Noteworthy Dates :
1st of September, 2014 is the last date for submitting the Online Application.