Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2014
Sikkim High Court has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the posts of Private Secretary, Stenographer Grade-II and III. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Aspirants can apply for the given posts on or before 30th of August, 2014. More information is as under :
About Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Designation -
1. Private Secretary
2. Stenographer Grade-II
3. Stenographer Grade-III
Number of Vacancies -
1. Private Secretary : 1 Position
2. Stenographer Grade-II : 1 Position
3. Stenographer Grade-III : 1 Position
Age Bar - Contenders should fall within the age group of 18 yrs to 30 yrs as on 30th of August, 2014.
Scale of Pay -
1. Private Secretary : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 plus Rs.5,000
2. Stenographer Grade-II : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 plus Rs.3,800
3. Stenographer Grade-III : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 plus Rs.3,400
Educational Necessities -
1. For Private Secretary : Applicants should hold a Degree from a known University and should be proficient in short hand (English).
2. For Stenographer Grade-II : Aspirants should hold Graduation degree with certificate in Computer.
3. For Stenographer Grade-III : Aspirant should be class 12th pass with certificate in Computer.
Process of Selection - Written Examination, Skill Test and viva-voce will be the criteria for selection of applicants.
Registration Charges - Aspirants have to pay Rs.50 as application fee in the form of DD favouring Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim, Gangtok, payable at Gangtok.
Process of Applying :
Contenders can apply by sending their fully filled applications along with relevant documents like Bio-data, passport size photograph and photocopies of necessary certificates to the address given below :
High Court of Sikkim
Dates to be Noted :
30th of August, 2014 is the last date for receipt of applications.