IBPS RRB Admit Card 2015
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has issued the call letters for the job hunters who applied for the various posts against the RRBs (CEW- IV). Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The interview is for the positions of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale – I, II and III. The interview for the same is scheduled in the time span- November, 2015 to December, 2015. All the aspirants who applied for it can download their application by following the steps given below:
Procedure to download the Admit Card for RRB (IBPS):
1) As a first step, the job seekers must visit the official web page of IBPS which is (ibps.in)
2) On the first page, click on the option on the “CWE RRBs” given on the left side of the home page.
3) On the new page, there are two options. Click on the first option “Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Banks Phase IV”
4) A page on the new tab will appear. Among the various options, click on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th options (Link) accordingly.
5) Enter all the correct details required to open the admit card. Once the correct information is submitted, the aspirants can download their admit cards.
===============================IBPS RRB Admit Card 2015
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is issuing the admit card for CWE RRBs. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .The aspirants belonging to reserved categories were to apply for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for RRB. The admit card for the above listed post can be downloaded from the official website of IBPS (ibps.in). It is important to have the admit cards to appear in the examination for CWE RRBs.
Procedure to download the admit card:
1. The candidates have to visit the official website of IBPS (ibps.in)
2. The option of CWE RRBs is given on the left of the home page. The candidates have to click on it.
3. The new page will be opened with two options. The applicants have to click the first option “Common Written Examination- Regional Rural Banks Phase IV”
4. Again on the new page, applicants have to click on the first option “Download your Call Letter for CWE RRB IV – Officers Scale I, II and III”.
5. New page will open where the candidates have to select the language in which they want to download the admit card, also the details like registration number and date of birth/ password.
6. If the details mentioned are correct, they will have to click submit or else they will have to click on “Reset”.
Click on the link below to download: