NIRD Recruitment 2015
NIRD (National Institute of Rural Development) propagated a job notification in favor of NIRD Recruitment. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The total number of job vacancies is 51 for the various posts. The job location is in Hyderabad. Interested and willing candidates are advised to apply for the vacancies before the last date. More information about the vacancies is as follows:
Information regarding the post:
Name of the corporation: National institute of Rural development & Panchayati Raj
Designation Name: Director, Managers, Assistants and Project Officer
Designation Location: Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
Total number of vacancies and qualifications required as per: Total number of vacancies is 51, distributed as:
1. Director (Monitoring & Evaluation) - 01, Bachelor’s degree and equivalent.
2. Director (Training & Development) – 01, Simple bachelor’s degree.
3. Director (Finance) – 01, CA/ MBA (Finance)/ ICWAI.
4. Regional Director (M & E) –04, Simple bachelor’s degree.
5. Joint Director (Appraisal) – 01, MBA is required.
6. Joint Director (Admin) – 01, Simple graduation
7. Joint Director (Impact Evaluation) – 01, Doctorate in Social Sciences subject (Ph.D)
8. Joint Director (MIS) – 01, Bachelors of Technology, Masters of Technology and MCA in Elementary exposure to statistics.
9. Joint Director (Content development and assessment) - 01, Simple graduation.
10. Assistant Director (M & E) – 05, Simple graduation.
11. Assistant Director (MIS) – 02, Simple graduation.
12. Assistant Director (Training & Capacity Building) – 01, Simple graduation.
13. Assistant Director (Impact evaluation) – 01, PG in social sciences
14. Assistant Director (Finance) – 04, MBA in Finance, M.com, CA from ICAI with B.com and 7 years experience in Audit, CA from ICAI (ICWAI).
15. State Team Managers- 13, Simple graduation
16. Project Officer (Experience in M & E with HR) – 01, PG with HRM as specialization
17. Project Officer (Law) – 01, LLB/ BL
18. Project Assistants Senior Junior- 10, Graduation and all basic knowledge regarding computer application (Junior & Senior level)
Date of Importance: The closing date for applying is 18th September, 2015
Limitations for Age: The age limit should not exceed 35 years, 40 years and 65 years of age respectively (Consult the official notification for specification).
Application Fee: No application fee required
Director: Rs 1, 50,000
Regional Director: Rs 1, 00,000
Joint Director: Rs 1, 00,000
Assistant Director: Rs 60,000
State Team Managers: Rs 50,000
Project Officer: Rs 40,000
Project Assistants Senior/ Junior: Rs 17,900 (senior) and Rs 15,100 (junior)
Recruitment Procedure: Two levels- Written and Interview.
Applying Procedure: The candidate should visit the official website of NIRD (nird.org.in) and apply online. Upload any document, if required. Submit the application form.
NIRD Recruitment 2015
NIRD Recruitment 2015
NIRD (National Institute of Rural Development) intends to recruit skillful and enthusiastic job hunters for the positions of Project Data Entry Operator and Project Multi Tasking Staff. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The number of vacancies needed to be filled is 04. Interested candidates can apply by sending their applications latest by 1st of June, 2015. Other details regarding the recruitment are discussed below :
Specifics of the Recruitment :
Name of the Post-
1). Project Data Entry Operator
2). Project Multi Tasking Staff
Count of Posts-
1). Project Data Entry Operator : 2 Positions
2). Project Multi Tasking Staff : 2 Positions
Age Condition- Contenders applying for the posts of Project Data Entry Operator and Project Multi Tasking Staff should not be more than 35 years of age. Upper age limit will be relaxable as per the norms.
Amount of Salary-
1). Project Data Entry Operator : INR 15,100
2). Project Multi Tasking Staff : INR 8,632
1). Project Data Entry Operator : Bachelors degree in any stream from a renowned University with English typing speed of 30 words per minute
2). Project Multi Tasking Staff : Class 10th pass from a reputed Board
Recruitment Procedure- Personal Interview of the shortlisted applicants will be the basis of their selection.
Application Methodology :
Aspirants can apply by sending their applications in the prearranged format either through e-mail or through post . Preset format of application is available on the official website of NIRD : nird.org.in . Aspirants must mention all require details in the application form and send to :
Postal Address :
Head (CHRD) & Nodal Officer,
E-mail Address :
Dates to be Remembered :
Closing date for receipt of application is 1st of June, 2015