Maharashtra TET Exam 2014
MahaTET (Maharashtra State Teachers Eligibility Test) is being conducted by the Maharashtra Government for the post of Teachers. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested aspirants can apply online for the above mentioned post latest by 22nd of October, 2014. More information regarding the recruitment is as follows :
Description of Maharashtra TET Exam 2014 :
Name of the Examination- Maharashtra State Teachers Eligibility Test (MahaTET)
Academic Requirement- Aspirants applying for the above mentioned post should have acquired academic and professional qualification given in the Govt. of Maharashtra Resolution dates 13th of February, 2013, pursuing any teacher education course specified in the Maharashtra Resolution dates 13th of February, 2013.
Maharashtra TET Exam Pattern- Maharashtra State Teachers Eligibility Test consists of two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. MahaTET Paper-I is for those applicants who aim to be a teacher of class I to V. MahaTET Paper-II is for those applicants who aim to be a teacher of class VI to VIII. Applicants who aim to become a teacher for class I to V or for class VI to VIII have to appear for both the papers. Multiple Choice Questions are asked in both the papers and each question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking. Applicants who score 60 per cent marks in the TET examination are considered as TET pass. Total 150 questions are asked in each paper and each paper is of one and half hours.
A). Pattern of Paper-I :
1. Child Development & Pedagogy : 30 questions
2. Language-I : 30 questions
3. Language-II : 30 questions
4. Mathematics : 30 questions
5. Environmental Studies : 30 questions
B). Pattern of Paper-II :
1. Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) : 30 questions
2. Language-I (compulsory) : 30 questions
3. Language-II (compulsory) : 30 questions
4. (a) Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teachers) : 60 questions
(b) Social Studies (for Social Studies teachers) : 60 questions
(c) For any other teacher (either (a) or (b))
1. For Paper-I or only Paper-II : OBC, Open, SBC & VJNT category aspirants have to pay Rs.500 and SC, ST and aspirants who are differently abled have to pay Rs.250 as application fee.
2. For Paper-I and Paper-II both : OBC, Open, SBC & VJNT category aspirants have to pay Rs.800 and SC, ST and aspirants who are differently abled have to pay Rs.250 as application fee.
Application Procedure :
Interested aspirants can apply online for the Maharashtra TET examination through MahaTET’s official web portal : mahatet.in . All the details must be filled by the applicants in the online application form. Contenders must pay the application fee y using Challan. After successful submission of application contenders should take print out of the confirmation page and Challan and send it to the address given below :
The Commissioner (MSCE),
Maharashtra State Council of Examinations,
17, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune – 411 001
Essential Dates :
Submission of online application ends on 22nd of October, 2014
Payment of application fee closes on 27th of October, 2014
Receipt of hard copy of confirmation page and Challan closes on 30th of October, 2014
Date of TET Paper-I is on 14th of December, 2014 from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
Date of TET Paper-II is on 14th of December, 2014 from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm