IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks 2014
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducted RRBs (Regional Rural Bank) CWE-III (Common Written Examination) for the position of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I, II & III on 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st of September, 2014. The result of the online examination was declared on 14th of November, 2014. Now, IBPS has declared the score card of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I, II & III. Aspirants who have been declared qualified can see their score card by visiting the official web portal of IBPS : ibps.in . Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Further details regarding the score card is discussed below :
Procedure of checking the IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks 2014 :
1. Aspirants should visit the official web portal of IBPS : ibps.in .
2. After visiting the website applicants should click on the link ‘CWE-RRBs’.
3. Applicants will be redirected to another page where they should click on the link ‘Common Written Examination - Regional Rural Banks Phase III’.
4. Now, the aspirants can click on the link provided for various positions applied for. Aspirants should click on the link for score card for which they have applied.
5. Contenders have to fill their Registration No. or Roll No. and Password or Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY) then click the ‘Submit’ button.
6. Applicants can check their score card and cut off marks for RRB CWE-III for the position of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I, II & III.