NIFT Application Form 2015
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) has invited application from talented and skillful aspirants who want to take admission in various courses offered by this prestigious institute. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for admissions in bachelors and masters degree course offered by NIFT latest by 10th of January, 2015 and can submit their applications latest by 16th of January, 2015.
Particulars of NIFT Application Form 2015 :
Name of the Institution- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology)
A. Graduation Courses-
1. B.F.Tech (Apparel Production)
2. B.Des. (Fashion Communication, Leather Design, Textile Design, etc.)
B. Post Graduation Courses-
1. M.Des. (Design Space)
2. M.F.Tech. (Fashion Technology)
3. M.F.M. (Fashion Management
Age Bar- Aspirants should not be more than 23 years of age as on 1st of October, 2014.
Academic Necessities- Applicants applying for Graduate courses should be class 12th pass and applicants applying for Post Graduate course should possess Graduation degree from a renowned Board / University.
Process of Selection- Selection of applicants will be based on their performance in the entrance examination.
Cost of Application- Rs.1,200 is the application fee for General / OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category of candidate and Rs.800 is the application fee for SC / ST / PH category candidates. Application fee has to be paid either by online mode or in the form of Demand Draft favouring “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
Way of Applying :
Interested candidates can apply in the manner given below-
1. Aspirants should visit the official web portal of NIFT : nift.ac.in .
2. After visiting the official website candidates should click on the link ‘Apply Now’.
3. Contenders will be redirected to another page where they can apply by clicking the desired date of entrance examination (8th of February, 2015 or 22nd of February, 2015).
4. Applicants should fill all the necessary details in the online application form and submit it accordingly.
5. Aspirants should take print out of the application and send it to the relevant address.
Dates to be Remembered :
Closing date for online application is 10th of January, 2015
Closing date for receipt of application is 16th of January, 2015
Date of Examination- 8th of February, 2015 and 22nd of February, 2015