Surat District Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Surat District Co-operative Bank Ltd has made announcement to recruit capable and qualified aspirants to fill up 3 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager and Joint General Manager. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested aspirants can apply for the specified posts latest by 29th of November, 2014. Further details regarding the recruitment are given as under :
Details of Surat District Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2014 :
Job Profile and Count of Vacancies-
1. Assistant Manager : 1 Position
2. Assistant General Manager (IT) : 1 Position
3. Joint General Manager (IT) : 1 Position
Age Bracket- Age bar for contenders applying for the post of Joint General Manager is 50 yrs, age bar for Assistant General Manager is 45 yrs to 50 yrs and for the post of Assistant Manager age bar is 40 yrs.
1. For Joint General Manager : Bachelors degree with DBF (Diploma in Banking and Finance) / CAIIB / Diploma in Co-operative Management or Cost Accountant / Chartered Accountant or Masters in Agriculture / Economics or LLM / MBA / MCA / BE degree.
2. For Assistant General Manager : B.Tech / BE (Computer Science and Engineering / Information Science and Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / pertinent discipline) OR MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCM and / or MBA degree with System Specialization.
3. For Assistant Manager : BCS (Systems Specialization) / BCA / B.Sc.(Computer Science) / MCM and Oracle DBA Certificate.
Application Process :
Interested aspirants can apply for the specified posts by submitting their applications along with required documents. Contenders should send their applications and other documents in a sealed envelope super scribing the name of the post applied for. It should be sent to the address given below :
Managing Director of the Bank,
Shri Pramodbhai Desai Sahakar Sadan,
J. P. Road, Near R.T.O Office,
Surat – 395001
Significant Dates :
Receipt of application closes on 29th of November, 2014