SBI PO Results 2015
The final result for the post of Probationary Officers has been released by the State Bank of India (SBI). Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com .The examination for the same was conducted at various levels. The preliminary examination (Phase I) was conducted in June 2015 and the Main Examination (Phase II) was held in July 26th and August 09th, 2015. The personal interview for the same was conducted on 07th September, 2015. All the aspirants who appeared for it (Interview) can check the final results by following the steps given below:
Procedure to check the final results for the post of Probationary Officers conducted by the State Bank of India:
1) As a first step, the aspirants are required to visit the official web page of State Bank of India (sbi.co.in)
2) Roll the front page down. Click on the link given below “Careers with us”
3) A new page will appear where the aspirants will get various recruitment notices. Click on the fourth notice, “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-16)”
4) Various lists regarding the recruitment notice will appear. Click on the option “Final Result” therein.
5) A page in new tab will be opened. The page shows the roll numbers of selected aspirants for the job post. All the candidates who appeared for the interview must check thoroughly their roll numbers in the list.
Click here to check the final result- the list of roll number’s of selected aspirants in the interview for the post of PO (SBI) 2015-16
SBI PO Result 2015
The result of the exam held for Probationary Officers in the State Bank of India (Advertisement No. CRPD/ PO/ 2015-16/ 02) is declared. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The wait is over. The result of the main examination held on the 26th of July, 2015 is out. The roll numbers of the candidates selected for future procedures are declared by the bank. The candidates can check the result by following the steps as:
Steps to check the online result of the SBI PO exam:
- Open the official web portal of the State bank of India (sbi.co.in). Click on the “career with us” option on their home page.
- On the new page, there will be various options given. Click on the second option that is of “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-2016)”.
- The candidates will get the 5 options in which they have to click the last one “Result- Main Exam (Phase- II) held on 26th July, 2015.
- A new page will be open on the new tab. The candidates can check their roll numbers in the list.
- If the candidate is selected, they will have to prepare for the phase III exam which will include the Group Discussion and the Interview, which will start from 07th September, 2015.
- The candidates shortlisted will be advised by the way of SMS and email respectively.
- The call letter for the GD cum Interview and for the bio date form can be downloaded from the official web page of the SBI (statebankofindia.com) from 28th August, 2015 onwards.