UPSSSC Result 2015
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission), Lucknow has announced the results for the post of Stenographer/ Typing Test. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The advertisement number for this position was 04/ 2014 – 15. The visibility of the result on the official web page will be till 23rd November, 2015. All the job seekers who applied for this post and appeared for the examination must check their results by following the steps given below:
Procedure to download/ check the result for the position of Stenographer Stenography / Typing Test:
1) Firstly, the job hunters are required to visit the official web portal of UPSSSC, Lucknow (upsssc.gov.in).
2) On the home page, check the section of “Results/ Important Declaration”. Click on the second link given therein stated as “Click here to view the result of Stenography/ Typing Examination 2015 Under the Advt. 04- Exam/ 2014- 15”
3) A page on the new tab will open. Click on the link given there “Click here to view Stenography/ Typing Test result of Stenographer Examination 2015”
4) On a new page, the various details will be asked to be submitted by the job seekers so as to open their results. Fill all the required details correctly and submit it.
5) On submission of correct details, the result of the aspirants will be shown on the screen.
===================================UPSSSC Result 2015
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission), Lucknow has declared results of the Interview conducted on 8th & 9th of July, 2015 for the posts of Accountant and Supervisor. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Aspirants who have applied for the concerned post and appeared for the Interview can check their results by visiting UPSSSC’s official web portal : upsssc.gov.in . Contenders must check their results and those who have been declared qualified must act accordingly. Further details regarding the download of results are given as under :
a). First of all, candidates who have applied for the posts of Accountant and Supervisor must visit the official web portal of UPSSSC : upsssc.gov.in .
b). After visiting the official web portal contenders should select the appropriate link (No.4) under the heading ‘Important New and Alerts’.
c). On clicking the above mentioned link a pdf file will get opened on the screen which will contain roll numbers of the selected candidates.
d). Applicants must check their roll numbers from the list whether they have been selected in the Interview or not.