UPSSSC Admit Card 2015
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has issued their admit card for the post of Conductor. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The Commission is conducting its written examination as a recruitment process for the post of conductor on 06th Sept, 2015. The admit card for the same is released by the Commission. It is also known as the Exam hall Ticket. The candidate failing to bring their admit card on the date of examination, will not be allowed to enter the centre without it.
The process to download the admit card is as follows:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) which is upsssc.gov.in .
- To read the notification, they have to click on the Section “Important News and Alerts”
- To download the admit card, the candidates have to find the option for Admit Card download.
- The Admit Card can be obtained from the right side of the official website of UPSSSC, which is “Admit Card for Conductor”. Click on it and a new page will be opened.
- On the new page, the candidates have to give their registration number, date of birth, gender and verification code.
- Submitting it will open the admit card of the candidates.