Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2015
A career notification is given by the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank against the APRB Recruitment. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The employment advertisement is for the post of Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Only the aspirants, who cleared the RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS in Sept / Oct, 2014 are eligible to apply for the post. Further the job details are as follows:
Description of Job Vacancy:
Organization Name: Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
1) Officer in Junior Management (Scale- I) – 02 posts and
2) Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 07 posts
The total number of job vacancy is 09.
Job Location: The Applicants will be posted in any branch of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank.
Probation Period: The applicants will have to work for two years as a probation period which is expandable to one year as per requirement.
Dates to be noticed:
1) The registration starts from 24th September, 2015 and
2) The registration for same will be closed from 08th October, 2015
1) Officer in Junior Management (Scale- I) – 21 years to 40 years and
2) Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 18 years to 28 years
Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates of reserved categories as per the guidelines of the bank.
Qualification required: The applicants must be a graduate in any discipline with knowledge of local language English. They must have qualified the examination conducted for RRBs- CWE online by IBPS.
1) Officer (Scale- I) – Rs 37,395 approximately per month and
2) Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs 19,394 approximately every month
Application Charge: Challan is be made in favor of Arunachal Pradesh Rural bank. The amount is to be paid through CBS Account No. 28999804269 in the Branch of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment Project of Naharlagun Branch within the date limit.
Selection Method: The qualified applicants in RRBs Online CWE will be called for written test/ personal interview.
Method to Apply: The applicants can apply by visiting the official web page of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank (apruralbank.com). Click on the recruitment option and fill the application form.