OPSC Results 2015
The interview list of the selected candidates has been disclosed by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Cuttack. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The list released is for the aspirants who had applied for the post of Lecturer (Economics). The interview is scheduled on 29th September, 2015 and 30th September, 2015 respectively. The applicants can check the interview list and download the intimation letter from the official web page of ODSC (opsc.gov.in). The following steps can be followed:
Procedure to check the result and download of intimation letter:
1) The applicants must visit the official web portal of ODSC. On the front page, they have to check the list of “What’s New”.
2) Click on the fifth notification which is “Download Intimation Letter & Attestation Form of the V.V Test to be held for Recruitment of Lecturer in Economics in OES (College Branch) (Advt. No. 05 of 2013-14)
3) On clicking, a list of notification will appear on the screen. To check the interview list, applicants have to click on the fourth notification which is “Programme of the V.V. Test for Recruitment to the Post of Lecturer in Economics in OES (College Branch) [Advt. No. 05 of 2013-14]”
4) On clicking the Programme List (Notification 04), a page in a new tab will be opened where the applicants can match their roll numbers with the roll numbers given in the PDF to check their selection.
5) If the applicant is selected, they must download the Intimation Letter by clicking on the third notification in the notification page “Download Intimation Letter & Attestation Form for the V.V. Test to be held for Recruitment of Lecturer in Economics in OES (College Branch) (Advt. No. 05 of 2013-14)”
6) Again a page in new tab will appear where the applicants have to enter their registration number and date of birth to download the intimation letter.
They must bring all the relevant documents along with the “Attestation Letter” and “Intimation Letter” at the time of interview.