UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2015
The admit card for the examination of UP Lekhpal, to be held on 13th September, 2015 is declared by the Government of the Uttar Pradesh. The total number of the given posts was 13600. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The candidates can download their admit cards cum permission letter for written examination can be downloaded from the official notification of the Uttar Pradesh Government, Department of Revenue, Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2015.
The status of the admit card is “Issuing/Declared”. The issuing of admit card started from 01st Sept, 2015.
The steps/ procedure to download the admit card is as follows:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the UP Lekhpal which is (uplr.digialm.com)
- The timing to download the admit card at various location in Uttar Pradesh is given in the front.
- The candidates then will have to click on the heading given as “Login for Admit Card” below the timing details.
- On clicking, a new page “Applicant Login” will be opened where the candidates have to login. The option of “Applied in Category” will occur. The candidates have to mention their category as (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex- Servicemen/ Partial Deaf/ Dependent of Freedom Fighter)
- Once the category is submitted, the options of entering the user name and password (Date of Birth) will occur.
- As soon as the information mentioned is submitted, the admit card of the candidate will be opened which can be downloaded for appearance in the examination.