Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2015
A special recruitment Drive for persons with disability (PWDs) is observed in the name of Indian Bureau of Mines. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The advertisement number is 1/2015. The job vacancy is for the post of Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) and the total number of job vacancy is two. All the interested aspirants can apply for the job post before the last date. Further details are given below:
Description regarding the job vacancy:
Name of the Organization: Indian Bureau of Mines
Name of the Post:
1) Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 02 vacancies and
2) Electrician- 01 vacancies
Number of Vacancy: The total number of job vacancy is three
Location of the Job: The selected aspirants will be posted in Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Dates to be considered: The advertisement was published on 16th of October, 2015.
The application form must reach its destination within 30 days of this official advertisement.
Restrictions on Age: The age limit of the aspirants must be in the range of
1) Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) - 20 years to 30 years.
2) Electrician- 18 years to 27 years
Age relaxation will be provided to the aspirants as per the norms of the organization.
1) Junior Technical Assistant- The applicants must have done their post graduation in Chemistry with the specialization in physical Chemistry or analytical inorganic.
Graduation in Science with Chemistry as one of the subject. They must have at least two years of work experience in analysis of ores and minerals.
2) Electrician- The applicants must have passed class 10th and they must be holder of Wireman Electric License issued by the Competent Board with at least two years of work experience as Electrician.
Remunerations: The pay scale of the selected applicants will be
1) Junior Technical Assistant- Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 with the Grade Pay of Rs 2800 per month.
2) Electrician- Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1900 every month
Application Cost: No application cost is given
Mode of Hiring: Test / Interview
Application Method: The application format can be downloaded from the official notification. It must be filled completely and attached with the all the necessary documents, passport size photograph etc. All together must be kept in an envelope which must be subscribed as “Application for the post of ______”. The address is –
The Head of Office, Indian Bureau of Mines,
4th Floor, Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines,