Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2015
A job notification is updated by the Rajasthan Forest Department for the purpose of recruitment. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The job vacancy is for the post of Forester and the total number of job vacancy is 45. All the interested and qualified aspirants must apply for the job post as per the eligibility required. The last date to apply for the vacancy is 01st December, 2015. More details of job vacancy are as follows:
Information regarding the job vacancy:
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Forest Department, Chief Conservator of Forest
Place of Posting: The selected aspirants will be posted in Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Designation to be offered: The Vacancy is for the post of Forester
Number of Available Seats: The total number of job vacancy is 45, distributed as-
1) Unreserved category – 23 vacancies and
2) ST Category – 22 vacancies
Dates to be noticed:
1) The online registration will start from 16th November, 2015
2) The payment of application form is to be done till 30th November, 2015
3) The registration process will be closed from 01st December, 2015
4) The admit card is to be downloaded from 14th December, 2015 to 18th December, 2015
5) Written Examination to be held on 30th December, 2015
Age Limits: The age limit of the applicants must fall in the range of 18 years to 35 years for the Male aspirants and 18 years to 40 years for the Female aspirants as on the date of 01st January, 2016.
Age relaxation is applicable for the aspirants of reserved categories as per the norms of the organization.
Educational Necessities: The aspirants must have passed class 12th from the reputed board or institute of Rajasthan i.e. from Central Education Board and Rajasthan Secondary Education Board, Ajmer.
Remuneration: The selected aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs 5200 – Rs 20,200 with the Grade Pay of Rs 2800 every month.
Application Cost: The payment of the application charge is to be done online. The application fee is-
1) Unreserved and all creamy layer of Rajasthan – Rs 350 /-
2) BC of Non Creamy Layer/ SBC (Rajasthan) – Rs 250 /-
3) SC/ ST (Rajasthan) – Rs 150 /-
Mode of Hiring: Three levels of selection-
1) Physical Efficiency Test
2) Written Test and
3) Personal Interview
Application Method: The aspirants can apply the job posts within the date limit by visiting the official web page of Rajasthan Forest Department (rajforest.nic.in)