UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2015
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) is issuing the admit card for the examination to be held for the UP Chakbandi Lekhpal. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The examination is scheduled on 08th November, 2015. The application procedure started from 16th April, 2015 and the same is closed from 18th May, 2015. All the aspirants who applied for this job post must download their admit card, which is uploaded on the official web page of UPSSSC. The admit card is released from 28th of October, 2015. The admit card must be downloaded so as to get the permission to appear in the examination. The steps to download the admit card is given below:
Procedure to download the Admit Card for the post of UP Chakbandi Lekhpal (UPSSSC)
1) As a first step, the job appliers have to visit the official web page of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC). The link to the official web portal is upsssc.gov.in .
2) Once the official website opens, the job hunters are required to check the notification given on the home page.
3) On the right side of the front page, check the column of Results/ Important Declarations. Click on the first notification which is “Click here to download Admit Card for Chakbandi Lekhpal Examination, 2015 (Advertisement 05 – Exam / 2014 – 15) going to be held on 08/11/2015”
4) A page in new tab will be opened. The aspirants are required to submit the some of the details related to their application form like Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code.
5) Once all the information is submitted correctly. The admit card of the applicants will appear on the screen. Download the admit card and bring it at the time of examination.