India Coffee Board Recruitment 2015
The Coffee Board of India is calling for the application from the job hunters to fill up the vacant position of Project Scientist. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The total number of job vacancy is three. The last date to fill up the vacancy is 30th November, 2015. The location of the job vacancy is Bangalore. More information regarding the vacancy is as follows:
Description regarding the vacancy is as follows:
Organization Name: India Coffee Board
Designation to be offered:
1) Project Scientist (Geospatial Analyst) – 02 vacancies and
2) Project Scientist (Software Programmer) – 01 vacancy
Total Vacancy: The total number of job vacancy is three.
Posting Place: The location of the job is Bangalore (Karnataka)
Dates to be offered: The closing date of the application procedure is 30th November, 2015. Fill up the application form before the last date.
Age Limits: The maximum age limit of the job seekers is given as 35 years as on the date of 30th November, 2015.
Age relaxation will be given as per the guidelines of the organization.
1) Project Scientist (Geospatial Analyst) – M. Sc (Agriculture)/ M. Tech/ Knowledge of Remote Sensing& GIS and Image Processing & GIS packages like ARCGIS, ERDAS etc.
2) Project Scientist (Software Programmer) – B. E/ B. Tech in Computer Science OR M. Sc in Computer Science OR MCA.
Relevant experience is also required in the field of Software Development.
Remunerations: The salary for both the job post is Rs 25,000 per month
Registration Cost: No registration cost is required to be submitted by the aspirants for applying against this recruitment notice.
Hiring Method: Short listing from the application will be done and later they will be called for the personal interview.
Method to Apply: The application must be filled in a format which must be accompanied by the necessary documents (photocopies) and forwarded to the following address-
The Director of Research,
Coffee Board No. 1,
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bangalore- 560 001
==================================Coffee Board Recruitment 2015
A career advertisement has been upgraded by Coffee Board to invite applications from the eligible and willing job hunters against the various posts. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The notification is for the post of Junior Liaison Officer and Extension Inspector. The total number of job vacancy is 62. All the willing and capable job seekers must apply before the last date which is scheduled on 21st November, 2015. Further details are given below:
Description of vacancy in the organization:
Organization Name: Coffee Board
1) Junior Liaison Officer – 20 positions and
2) Extension Inspector – 42 vacancies
Location of the Job: Anywhere in India
Total Vacancies: The total number of job vacancy is 62.
Dates for consideration:
1) The submission of application form will start from 31st October, 2015
2) The closing date for same is 21st November, 2015
3) The hard copy of the same along with the application fee must be paid on or before 23rd November, 2015
Age Constraints: For the position of Junior Liaison Officer, the upper age limit must be 30 years. For the position of Extension Inspector, the age limit is given as 18 years to 27 years.
Age concession will be given as per guidelines.
1) Junior Liaison Officer – Graduation in discipline Agriculture/ Horticulture (first class) with M. Sc in same.
2) Extension Inspector – Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture OR Graduation in Science (Botany/ Zoology)
For post 1, Rs 6500- Rs 10,500 per month
For post 2, Rs 5200- Rs 20,200 + GP Rs 2800 every month
Application Charge: Unreserved has to pay fee of Rs 525 /- through postal challan. Others are exempted.
Way for Application: Online application form can be filled by visiting the official web portal of Coffee Board (india.coffee.org) within the due date. Send the hard copy of the same to-
Deputy Director (MR),
Coffee Board, No. 1,
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi,